Reaching Our Sisters Everywhere (ROSE) and Reaching Our Brothers Everywhere (ROBE) are ecstatic to announce that our 11th Annual Breastfeeding and Equity Summit is returning to in-person for 2022!
The Summit will be held in New Orleans from August 25 - 27, 2022.
Register for the Summit
See you in New Orleans!
- The summit audience includes physicians, nurses, nutritionists, social workers, grassroots organizations, community health workers, researchers, lactation consultants, peer counselors, federal, state, and local government staff, families, and breastfeeding coalitions.
- Summit attendees come from all over the United States.
- The daily schedule will include breaks for networking and visiting vendor tables.
- Breakfast and Lunch meals are included with the registration for each day of the Summit.
- Presentations will center on equity in breastfeeding, maternal health, fathers and partners, and infant health initiatives.
- CNEs and CERPs pending.
Check often for updates to the Summit Agenda.
About the Speakers
We have an illustrious lineup of experts coming!
New Orleans Marriott
Warehouse Arts District
859 Convention Center Boulevard
New Orleans, LA, 70130
Parking: 20% discounted valet parking at the hotel
Sponsors & Vendors
Be a Sponsor or Vendor
Fill out the form to secure your sponsorship and/or vendor spot in New Orleans!
- Vendor booths include 1 table, 1 chair, and a tablecloth. You may use your own personalized tablecloth.
- Vendor booths are on a first committed basis, and all booths will be pre-assigned.
*Ad submissions must be 300 dpi, preferably in PNG or PDF formats. Submit ads by 5:00 pm ET on June 30, 2022 to https://bit.ly/2022SummitAdSubmissions.
**One ticket per person. Each ticket covers each day of the Summit.
The deadline to submit your form and payment is June 30, 2022.
Call for Abstracts
Proposal Review Process:
Reviewers are members of the ROSE Conference Planning Committee. Approval of submissions is based on the following criteria:
- Does the proposal address the summit topic?
- Does it have a well-developed description?
- Is the proposal solution-oriented?
- Submitters will be notified of the status of their submissions on or before May 31, 2022.