Reaching Our Sisters Everywhere (ROSE) and Reaching Our Brothers Everywhere (ROBE) are ecstatic to announce that our 11th Annual Breastfeeding and Equity Summit is returning to in-person for 2022!
The Summit will be held in New Orleans from August 25 - 27, 2022.
Register for the Summit
See you in New Orleans!
- The summit audience includes physicians, nurses, nutritionists, social workers, grassroots organizations, community health workers, researchers, lactation consultants, peer counselors, federal, state, and local government staff, families, and breastfeeding coalitions.
- Summit attendees come from all over the United States.
- The daily schedule will include breaks for networking and visiting vendor tables.
- Breakfast and Lunch meals are included with the registration for each day of the Summit.
- Presentations will center on equity in breastfeeding, maternal health, fathers and partners, and infant health initiatives.
- CNEs and CERPs pending.
Call for Abstracts
Proposal Review Process:
Reviewers are members of the ROSE Conference Planning Committee. Approval of submissions is based on the following criteria:
- Does the proposal address the summit topic?
- Does it have a well-developed description?
- Is the proposal solution-oriented?
- Submitters will be notified of the status of their submissions on or before May 31, 2022.
Submissions Due Friday, May 6, 2022, 5:00 pm ET
Sponsors & Vendors
Be a Sponsor or Vendor
Fill out the form to secure your sponsorship and/or vendor spot in New Orleans!
- Vendor booths include 1 table, 1 chair, and a tablecloth. You may use your own personalized tablecloth.
- Vendor booths are on a first committed basis, and all booths will be pre-assigned. The deadline to submit your form and payment is June 30, 2022.
*Ad submissions must be 300 dpi, preferably in PNG or PDF formats. Submit ads by 5:00 pm ET on June 30, 2022 to https://bit.ly/2022SummitAdSubmissions.
**One ticket per person. Each ticket covers each day of the Summit.