- This event has passed.
Regional Breastfeeding Summit
June 16 @ 8:00 am – June 17 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Reaching Our Sisters Everywhere (ROSE) and Reaching Our Brothers Everywhere (ROBE) is ecstatic to announce that our 12th Annual Breastfeeding and Equity Summit will take place in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Summit will be held at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown,100 East Second Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 74103 from June 16-June 17, 2023.
Reaching Our Sisters Everywhere (ROSE) Inc. was founded to address breastfeeding disparities for communities of color. ROSE works to normalize breastfeeding by providing resources and networking opportunities for individuals and communities. As a national expert, and in partnership with communities, we build equity in maternal and child health through culturally competent training, education, advocacy, and support.
- The summit audience includes physicians, nurses, nutritionist, social workers, grassroots organizations, community health workers, researchers, lactation consultants, peer counselors, federal, state and local government staff, families, and breastfeeding coalitions.
- Summit attendees come from all over the United States.
- The daily schedule will include breaks for networking and visiting vendor tables.
- Breakfast and Lunch meals are included with the registration for each day of the Summit.
- Presentation will center on equity in breastfeeding, maternal health, fathers and partners, and infant health initiatives.
Continuing Education Credits
ROSE is applying for the following continuing education credits. Updates regarding to the number credits awarded for this year are coming soon.
For inquiries please contact Halle Neeley: HalleNeeley@breastfeedingrose.org