Join Us Juneteenth Weekend!
Reaching Our Sisters Everywhere (ROSE) and Reaching Our Brothers Everywhere (ROBE) are ecstatic to announce that our 12th Annual Breastfeeding and Equity Summit will take place in Tulsa, Oklahoma!
Dates & Time
Friday, June 16, 2023 at 9:00 AM CDT – Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 11:30 AM CDT
Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown
100 East Second Street
Tulsa, OK, 74103
- The summit audience includes physicians, nurses, nutritionists, social workers, grassroots organizations, community health workers, researchers, lactation consultants, peer counselors, federal, state and local government staff, families, and breastfeeding coalitions.
- Summit attendees come from all over the United States.
- The daily schedule will include breaks for networking and visiting vendor tables.
- Breakfast and Lunch meals are included with the registration for each day of the Summit.
- Presentations will center on equity in breastfeeding, maternal health, fathers and partners, and infant health initiatives.
Continuing Education Credits
ROSE is applying for the following continuing education credits. Updates regarding to the number credits awarded for this year are coming soon.
Agenda Coming Soon
For inquiries please contact Halle Neeley: HalleNeeley@breastfeedingrose.org