THE ABC’S OF Grant Writing Seminar
Description of Seminar
• A One-Day seminar that teaches you about grants, sources for finding grants and how to write proposals
• Teaches the process of seeking and applying for grant funds with success
• A one-day seminar that is affordable and content-rich
• Only $89* per person for registration
• Knowledge shared to help non-profits organization, businesses and other programs prosper
*Grants are a major source of funding for ROSE. However, doing the groundwork while simultaneously looking and apply for funding is no easy task. This is where we need your help! If you agree to help us with completing 2-3 grant applications, we will cover the cost of your registration to this grant-writing seminar.
3250 Rainbow Drive
Building 3 Room 112
Decatur, GA 30034
Date and Time of Seminar:
June 28, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(404) 719-4297 ext. 104